1200 Cedar Street
Helena, MT 59601
How to Find Us
How to Enroll
- Register by phone, online or in person at the store
- Full payment is required at time of registration - Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Debit, Check or Cash accepted
- Class size is limited, so register early to ensure your place
- We reserve the right to cancel a class/event one week before if there is insufficient enrollment
- Be sure to pick up a supply list when you register
- Please have all supplies purchased before the day of the class and bring when required, sewing machine in good, working order with which you are familiar using
- Cell phones should be muted in class. Please be respectful to the other students and the teacher by muting your cell phones.
- Books and patterns that are required for class must be purchased by each student to prevent copyright violations.
- Basic Sewing Supplies: Sewing machine in good working order, foot control, power cord, extension table, extra machine needles, seam ripper, thread, quilting pins, pre-wound extra bobbins, small scissors, seam ripper, cutting mat, rotary cutter, ruler, paper and pencil, marking tool
If You Must Cancel
- You may send someone in your place or with a minimum of 7 days notice you may apply for a store credit.
- If you give us less than 7 days notice, we will try and fill your place. If your place cannot be filled, no refund will be issued.
- In the event that Prickly Pear Quilts has to cancel a class, you will receive a store credit.
Food & Beverages
- Please bring all drinks in covered containers
- A lunch break is not scheduled during all day classes. For your convenience, bring a lunch to eat during a break. We have a frig if you need to refrigerate your meal. You may also run grab something.